Thursday, November 1, 2012

Throw Out 50 Things - The Kitchen


I tackled the kitchen today as part of the Throw Out 50 Things Challenge. I have to admit that I cut a few corners in going through the kitchen. I didn't exactly sort through each drawer and cupboard, but rather took a cursory look and pulled out a few things. On the plus side, I did manage to gather up a few things to throw out that have remained in the keep pile through a few clearings done prior to my garage sales.



So, my list of 50 things continues:

20. Two serving dishes
21. Five miscellaneous plastic ware items
22. Two can coolers
23. Six assorted cups, glasses, and water bottles
24. One candy mold
25. Five expired bottles of vitamins and over-the-counter medications
26. Four cookbooks
27. One food scale

Well, I'm half way to my goal with only three rooms down. I haven't even gotten to the storage room or garage yet where there's likely to be many more items to throw out. Next, I'll be moving on to the dining room. It's a pretty basic room with only a hutch for storage so it's not likely to add a number of items to the throw out pile, but I'm sure I'll find a couple things we no longer need.

Check back with me in a few days and in the meantime, let me know how your progress is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment