Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Throw Out Fifty Things

When I first read Gail Blanke's book, Throw Out Fifty Things, I knew I had to go through the process. The idea of removing clutter, both physical and mental, was enticing. However, life got busy...as it usually does...and I read through the book without implementing any of the steps.

Well, now's the time! I'm going to do it! I'm going to throw out 50 (or more) things. I'm going to clear my home, office, and mind so that I can focus on what truly matters in my life now.

I invite you to follow along with me on this journey. Pick up a copy of Gail's book at your local library or on Amazon. Then, download a copy of the corresponding workbook here. I'll be moving through each chapter of the book and posting my results here.

Watch this message from Gail to get started on your journey. Chapter 1 awaits...in the Bedroom. How many things can you throw out in there? I'll post my results next Monday. Can't wait to hear your results.
 
Find more videos like this on Throw Out Fifty Things

No comments:

Post a Comment