Friday, November 2, 2012

Real Food - Pumpkin Spice Latte

Those who know me, know I love my coffee. I usually drink it black, but when given the opportunity I like the foo-foo drinks at the coffee shop. With my intentions to reduce our discretionary spending and to reduce the processed food we eat, I haven't been able to indulge in my warm cups of comfort that often.

Thanks to Aliesha over at Feathers in Our Nest, I now have a great recipe to make Pumpkin Spice Lattes at home. Of course, this recipe is much cheaper than the coffee shop version and much healthier.

Finding this recipe on Pinterest, made me thankful for all the wonderful ideas shared online, but at the same time a bit wistful. All these great ideas shared, all the pins I've made to my boards, but hardly any of the projects or recipes acted upon. So, I've decided to pick a Pinterest project of the week to try and share the results with you all. I'm looking forward to getting a bit crafty as the holidays approach and adding new recipes to our weekly menus.

So enjoy a cup of Pumpkin Spice Latte with me and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment